Day 01- A picture of yourself
Day 02 - A picture of what you wore today
Day 03 - A picture of what you did today
Day 04 - A picture of where you went today
Day 05 - A picture of your morning
Day 06 - A picture that inspires you
Day 07 - A picture that makes you cry
Day 08 - A picture of yourself
Day 09 - A picture of what you had for lunch
Day 10 - A picture of what you like to do
Day 11 - A picture of your favorite drink
Day 12 - A picture of your favorite food
Day 13 - A picture of your friends
Day 14 - A picture of your favorite teacher(s)
Day 15 - A picture of yourself
Day 16 - A picture of your dream cell phone
Day 17 - A picture of your mp3 player
Day 18 - A picture of your room
Day 19 - A picture of your favorite musical instrument(s)
Day 20 - A picture of where you want to honeymoon
Day 21 - A picture that makes you think of your loved one
Day 22 - A picture of yourself
Day 23 - A picture that describes your life
Day 24 - A picture of what you did today
Day 25 - A picture that you edited
Day 26 - A picture that makes you angry
Day 27 - A picture of you more than 10 years ago
Day 28 - A picture of what you wore today
Day 29 - A picture of yourself
Day 30 - A picture of you and your best friend
so i was tagged, and here i am to answerrrrrrr!
"Tag, you’re it! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. No tagging back (: "
01. i’ve wanted to be quite a few things when i grew up, including a pastry chef, fashion designer, architect, and interior designer. too bad i’m stuck with being a (potential) pharmacist. :C
02. i’m an extremely big procrastinator. i always tell myself that i’ll end up doing an assignment, but when that time comes, i feel like it’s too late to hand it in.
03. i love to bake. when i was in first grade, my teacher asked me what i wanted to be when i grew up. i told her i wanted to be a baker because i “wanted to eat all of the cookies”. little did i know, baking would be something that i absolutely adore <3
04. i wanted to go to culinary school.
05. i like to sing. i want to post videos on youtube, but i don’t think i’m good enough. therefore, i post all of my singing videos on facebook. :|
06. because i take the subway a lot, i have a really big fear of someone pushing me when it comes.
07. sometimes i wish i had a tiger mom when i was younger. you know, a mom that pushed me to do anything and everything she could. most people would hate this, but i really think that i’d have so much more talent if i did. don’t get me wrong, i love my mommy! <3 it’s just nice to think about what would have happened if i was pushed to do ballet, soccer, piano, or something.
08. i used to feel uncomfortable around my girl friends because i was so much taller than they were. but now, i’d be lovely if i were even TALLER! (5’9 or 5’10 would be so perfect.)
09. i always look at eyebrows. i looooove eyebrows! especially dark & groomed ones. :D
10. i feel like an awkward noodle when i dance. that’s why i stick to singing. LOL
mmm, i suppose i tag EVERYONEEEEEE! i don’t feel like going to other blogs. :B0 notes / 1 year ago / reblog
it’s always the same thing every year. it fucking sucks. i always end up crying one way or another. and guess what? this year isn’t any different. i’m spending new year’s eve alone. and it’s not like it’s a bad thing if you’re single and alone. i wouldn’t mind that. but i have a boyfriend, and we’re not even spending it together. he’s hanging out with my friend and my cousin. no one invited me out tonight, and i don’t even have work in the morning.
i hate life so much right now. what the fuck.2 notes / 1 year ago / reblog
you say that you want a future for us, and yet you don’t act like that. tonight we went bowling, yeah, and once you bowled for me without me knowing. i got a little mad and hit you a bit, so what? you’re gonna wait until everyone leaves the car to act like an asshole? you’re gonna start cursing at me? but for what? is that going to make the situation better? you complain all the time about how we fight a lot, but you just keep the fire going. i was fine seconds later, but you just kept that shit in, didn’t you. you kept it in just so it could build up inside of you, and you exploded.
i didn’t want to listen anymore, so then you start driving like an asshole. 50mph on a 25? swerving like crazy? what the hell is wrong with you? that, and you just decide to be an asshole to the people behind us and block them from paying for their food. what did they do to you? that’s right. nothing.
what makes it even worse, is that you don’t say bye to me when you dropped me off. and once i got out of the car, you just leave, knowing that i don’t have my key. you know i don’t live in the safest of neighborhoods, yet you still leave. real fucking mature. you might as well have left me to walk home. i would’ve preferred that.
keep pulling this shit. go ahead. don’t cry when i don’t text back or pick up your phone calls.0 notes / 1 year ago / reblog